• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Page History
Reverting to a previous version of a page
Someone has modified my information on a KE, KER, or Stressor page.  How do I revert their changes?
The KE, KER, or Stressor pages are considered shared information, so no one should modify the content of one of these pages such that the original meaning is lost. If you are unable to modify the page to match your AOP without losing the original content, you should create a new KE, KER, Stressor and add your information to that.  As the Event Components come online, we'll be able to identify KEs and eventually KERs that are similar even if they are separate. If someone has modified your page, you should work together to revert the content to the original state and then add the new content in such a way that the original content is retained.  To revert to a previous version of any wiki page, you need to click on the "View history" button in the top right of the page to view the changes that have been made on that page. The full change log is shown at the bottom of the page, and the versions of the page highlighting the text changes are shown at the top.  To revert changes that involved the adding or deleting of controlled terms or linked pages, you simply need to add/delete the objects as needed to revert the changes. 

To revert the text on the page to an earlier version, you will find a column of radio buttons on the right side of the top table.  You should select the right button for the most recent change, then select the left button for the last version of the page before the unwanted changes. Then click the compare button at the top or bottom of the table. The resulting view will show the comparison of the text between the two versions selected. Note that the text includes the html formatting tags rather than the formatted view you get when editing the text. Scroll to the bottom of that page and confirm along the way that the changes shown are indeed the changes you want to revert. In the bottom left corner of the page, click the blue "Revert" button to return the text to the earlier version.  This will show as a new change in the version history and the previous versions will still show the modifications as well as the change required to revert those modifications.

Note that you are able to compare any two versions of the page not just earlier versions with the latest version.  Because reverting the changes will always revert all changes made since the version selected by the lefthand radio button, the revert button will only show at the bottom of the comparison page if the most recent version of the page is selected for the righthand radio button. This ensures that you see all the changes that will be reverted by that action.

Notifications for changes
How do I get notifications when changes are made to my AOP or the associated KE or KER pages?
To get notified for an AOP and all associated pages, you simply click the "Watch" button in the top right corner of the page.  This is a toggle button, so you are watching a page if the icon shows a checkmark in the box and not watching if the box is empty.  If you want to watch an AOP page but not all of the associated pages (or only certain associated pages), you can select individual pages by clicking on your name in the top corner of the wiki when you're logged in and selecting "My Profile" in the dropdown list.  All pages on your watch list are shown in the bottom right corner of your profile page with individual checkboxes for each page.  Unchecking the box will remove your watch for that page. 

To receive notifications, you must also make sure you are subscribed for email notifications.  This check box is in the top right corner of the profile page.  By default users are subscribed for email notifications, so this should be checked unless you have previously changed it.